“Together Towards Excellence”
Our vision is to ensure improved outcomes for children by collaborating with each other to:
- Provide a forum for collaboration to sustain and develop school improvement and enrichment.
- To ensure outcomes in all schools are at least good or outstanding.
- Narrow achievement gaps, especially for vulnerable groups which include those children supported via pupil premium, special educational needs and disabilities.
- Respect each school’s individual ethos, culture, values and identity
- Ensure the strengths of each school are identified, celebrated and shared across the partnership.
- Engage with the latest research based approaches to continually improve teaching and learning
- Work with partners to identify and develop potential leaders.
- Share and develop expertise in curriculum areas.
- Develop outstanding teachers through the highest quality Initial Teacher Training programmes and professional development opportunities.
- Build cohesion, confidence and skills through networking with colleagues